User avatar

TNCowgirl

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when your driving down the road and all thats going through your mind is story after story instead of focusing 100% on the road :D

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please Help!

    You could have a wild mustang that at the begining of the story is being chased and then caught. Then show how it feels while it's being broke and so ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Boring

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nano book cover -front and back-

    Hate to break it to you but bullet is not spelled builet. It's bullet. Cool though.

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Please look at this

    Ya, I think that s fine, just make sure that you make sure ytou know where you started and don't count the rest of it. Just what you wrote now.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    So is it just me or is down????? Here is my cover though. :D

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    It's starts tomrrow!!!!!!! Yipee, then I can do my count down for Twilight. :D. Word Count: 0

    Oct 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    Guess who I am??? TNCowgirl I'm always TNCowgirl, though I really hope someone doesn't make something with that name sometime and do something really stupid and then I'm blaimed for ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    Did you do what I did and didn't download the program from the site???

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    Um, right click on the ico for the Phantim3 and go to open file location, it should be in there. That's how I got to mine.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    OH!!!! I knew that, I really did. :S. THat clears it all up. Thanks a LOT!!!!

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo: 0 '08 NaNo Name: ??????? Genre: Western Plot Idea: Well, there's this drifter who drifts into this town..... **The real one** Times done NaNoWriMo: 0 '08 NaNo ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    *steps forward with red cheeks* So normally I'm the computer nerd at our house, but there is only one folder in the folder and then in that one there is ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: puppy!

    Wow, it's sooooo cute. I wish I had a good camera when my kitty fell asleep. She sleeps in the weirdest ways. :D But good picture.

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you know where it is?

    Feb 24, 2008


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein