User avatar

TNCowgirl

  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I wouldn't pay to remove them when Firefox removes them for me for free. I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but there is an ad on for ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    I had to vote for Dono. He's helped me a lot with the storybooks. Im' not all that surprised I'm still at 0% due to my low activity in the ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School Food Laced with Ecstasy

    That's insane!! Man, our world is really messed up. TNC

    May 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Alright, I know I said I wouldn't do this again. But I like this pic. :D :P

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Spice

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    Make it stop, Please please please make it stop!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What does a red name mean?

    I didn't get it until I read something on it. It was annoying though, not everyone was red either. I think it is just the people that are on the ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    It's still april fools here. It hurts my eyes to see all the red though. Please please please take it away.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Unlock Word

    How do you unlock word 2007????? I can't write anything. :'(

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Your already in aren't you?

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Alright, we are a group. Maybe, I'll add you. Aedomir, do you want in too? If so pm me. Anyone else, go to the acctual site....

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    Hey!!!!! Ok, so I sent in the application for...... The Double-Trouble Writers Huddle (Thanks to Charlie for the idea, and then Stella and Luna for voting, Fire helped too. :D) ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Write with me???

    I don't know if this is the right area to do this or if there is even a section for this. But is there somewhere where people can pair up, ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Gadi. : Steals Tiger (I forgot how you spell his name :'( ) Fire: Love the glasses, and the book. :P Doc: Steals your guitar. :P

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 80% I always liked it. Signature: 0% Custom Title: 80% Cutesy Avatar: 50% its funny Country: 10% I don't know if you meant to put this twice. But I'm ...

    Mar 23, 2008


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian