User avatar

TNCowgirl

  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? Over 100, I really haven't counted. 2.What was the last book you bought? The three last twilight books. I've banned myself from buying more ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Ya, in October. How about xxxParamorexxx and Blink. I didn't check ages or whatever just the first guy I saw on the site when I went looking. :P

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *****Vernon and Bittersweet**** Someone did this match up on the former page, (27) and Vernon's claimed by someone else, plus he doesn't really come on any more. As for Firestalker, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Happy- I already said it's Lizzie.

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Happy: Lizzie???? Hobbies: I LOVE horses, outdoors, and cowboys Place: Somewhere in Tennessee General Attitude: I'm a tomboy, I hang out with a bunch of guys. I'm pretty caring if ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I'm not a fan of Obama mostly because he had said several times he wasn't proud of his country. And several other things. I don't want to debate/argue/ or anything ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What will Bush do.

    There is no way this election is going to be over in one day. I give it a week before it's cleared all the way up.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    Mine shows how I have no life at all. But YWS has helped me a TON. I heard about it through another site that I really didn't like due to ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Here is mine from 2005 Here is one from 2008

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I heard about it when they tried to make TW and YWS brother/sister sites. That didn't work to well. :S. But I got to know this site was out there ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    Well, I'm Cuppa Invader Palin If I use my middle name and my first it's: Vise Peeper Palin Then just my middle: Mullet Troll Palin *Shivers* That's a horrible one. ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    My favorite was, surprise surprise, the horseback events. It was the three day events.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    I don't have a plan and don't really know anyone on here in person also. I'm sure someone would get on and tell y'all all my passwords are saved on ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    :'( ji jingh, Vernon, but you better come back. :D I forbid you to be gone forever, unless you really just can't stay. If that is the case then I ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    Ok, maybe I should've paid a tad bit more attention to what this was really about. So, if I just let the ads stay up does that pay you? Cause ...

    Jul 14, 2008


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato