-
Re: "Dead to Rights" Ch. 3-4
Ch. 3 North Aegean Sea, Greece, June 8, 19:13 After hours of pondering what had went wrong today, I had no choice but to stay to finish the contract. I ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: The Sun
Hmmmmmmmmm...simple, yet pleasant. Sorry I'm a little new to this site. Anyways, it sounds somewhat original. I like it don't get me wrong. If you can write more simple poems ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Goofing Off
Also wanted to ask why it is you decided to put these pictures on here anyways. Just Curious because not a lot of people post what you have posted here. ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Insanity Suffers
Im surprised that not a lot of people are commenting on the literature being posted on this site. Anyways, this was a very well written piece of writing. I hope ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Enigma
I like this, I really do. It was well written, very creative. You put a lot of thought into it. It reminds me of a thriller/horror film. If you can ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Ambivalence
Beautiful. All I can say is beautiful.
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Goofing Off
Very nice photos, they are clear and colorful. Random true, but that is totally fine. At least they were pictures you wanted to post and nothing that everyone puts on ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Dear Mr. Rapist
I like it. Sad that this kind of thing happens though. Hopefully one day this can end.
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Dead to Rights Ch. 2
"Hey everyone, I appreciate the comments and suggestions you have given me from my first chapter. Sorry I've been gone a while, you know how it is with college and ...
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: "Dead to Rights" Ch. 1
Berlin, Germany, June 5, 13:42 Its as if the whole world has gone crazy. The Iron Curtain still hangs over Eastern Europe, with the Soviets and the Western allies continuing ...
Apr 24, 2011
