-
Re: Do not click this.
hehehe VousExEtonnant, you are one sneaky character. Sneaky, mischievous, and rather clever if I can admit. You have successfully and bravely summed up human psychological behaviour in this down-to-ea
Apr 16, 2011 -
Re: All
ALL W&M: Timothy David Mitchell To see Your face means everything, The way You captivate my heart. To see You smiling down on me ‘cause You’re in love with who ...
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: Actors (scenes 21-30)
[continued from part 2] I know that people don’t like reading long pieces on here, so I am only going to post 10 scenes at a time on here. I ...
Feb 8, 2011 -
Re: Actors (scenes 11-20)
[continued from part 1] I know that people don’t like reading long pieces on here, so I am only going to post 10 scenes at a time on here. I ...
Jan 31, 2011 -
Re: Actors (scenes 1-10)
I should just briefly talk about the stand-up comedy routines in this screenplay and why some people won’t find it funny. Frederik is a master at insult comedy and he ...
Jan 31, 2011 -
Re: When I Play The Piano
A nicely put together piece. It does have some emotional elements to it. But I’m a bit confused - is the main character in this piece actually an adult whose ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Never again
This is very good. Not a bad start for a poem. Really, there is actually very little I can say about this regarding improvement on this. It’s not a bad ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Concrete Paved out World
What a fascinating piece. Bring to mind the world from the film WALL-E . A good insight into the future, a very post-apocolyptic view of the future. The stanza about ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Boogie Man
Wow, wow, wow. Wow. ... Wow... What a dark, dark, dark poem indeed. This is probably the first poem I’ve ever read about emo-activity. I can’t help but to say ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread
I personally don’t have a goal. I’m just simply gonna review as many as I can just for the sake of getting my points up. I will admit that days ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Spider Web
Hmmm.... Well, you’ve certainly captured the depressive nature of the poem. And I’d be happy to buy you a happy meal any old time. :) One thing I will say ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Help! Help! Help! (Not really)
This is a very amusing piece, I must say. I also have to admit that as I read certain lines of this poem, certain film titles actually jumped out at ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: the angel nobody appreciated
What a sad poem. But what an even amazing ending which brings his poem out of the lowest pits of despair in the same way that the character of this ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Peace At Last
I personally disagree with Knightly. I say keep the rhymes, because the rhymes in this piece manage to hold the poem together nicely, as opposed to other poems which just ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: The Times We Spent Together....
This is a good poem. I like your short 2-sentance verses, but maybe that could be worked upon. You've captured the good times in this piece and you've obviously put ...
Jan 30, 2011
