User avatar

Syte

  • Welcome Mat Re: So you want to know more about the Tiger?

    Both of my sisters participate in swimming, Tiger :) I'm a big fantasy fan, but the only author I noticed that you listed was JK Rowling. I don't read much ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    All right, another fantasy lover! If you don't mind me asking, what type of fantasy do you like reading the most? Anyway, I might as well talk about some other ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Life of a Fantasy Freak

    I haven't heard of the Mortal Instruments series, but I'll be sure to check it out :) If they're not at my local library, I'll be sure to buy them. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Life of a Fantasy Freak

    Just a warning, I have a feeling that this post will be really long, so if you're thinking about reading this: be prepared! *Ahem* Here we go. I've lived in ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: nice to meetchya

    Welcome to YWS, Wolf. When I was in 9th grade, I had a similar problem. The problem is your judging your work prematurely. Nobody will have a really good first ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi... obviously I'm new

    I think writing in a journal is pretty cool. Do you just write stories in it, or do you use your journal to write about your day? I went through ...

    Mar 26, 2009


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket