User avatar

Syte

  • Lounge, The Re: Is Star Wars Fantasy or Sci-Fi?

    Science-fantasy. It has elements of science-fiction (space-ships, laser guns), and elements of fantasy (Magic). When a story possesses futuristic and unscientific concepts simultaneously, it's a scien

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Social Networking Getting Old?

    BugBoy, maybe you should move to Facebook if your friend's go to it. Perhaps MySpece is just getting old. I wouldn't really no, however, since I don't use any social ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragonball Movie

    Piccolo started out evil. He was the last villian on Dragonball, and the group was very cautious when he first joined. But yeah, the movie does look like a disappointment ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragonball Movie

    I belive the new Dragonball Movie is called Dragonball Evolution. I had known about it coming out for about half a year, because my friend had told me. I saw ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Inkheart movie

    I don't think you should expect a movie ot be as good as its novel. Ever. For one thing, movies have to condense events the story if its based off ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: idea: a "finished" work database

    I like the idea myself, and I hope you find a way to accomplish it. As Suzanne suggested, you could try suggesting it. One idea is you could create a ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Website!!!

    Good luck with your website. I think it might have a good start. Personally, though, I think most people will stick to YWS so they can increase their review count ...

    Sep 19, 2008


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace