User avatar

Syte

  • Archive Re: Elder Scrolls

    Name: Hannix Race: Breton Age: 28 Gender: Male Birthsign : Atronach Skills: (choose 7) : Destruction, Restoration,Alchemy, Mysticism, Conjuration, Illusion, Alteration Atributes: (choose 2) : Intellig

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Regen: Chapter 0.5

    The fingerprints had worked. Gordon had tried to get him to try something a little more practical, but he'd liked his own idea better, which entailed him literally stealing Jones' ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lost in the forest

    and the world spun around him as [s]and[/s] he fell, face-first, into the mud. 'Arghhh!!!' He groaned, wiping the mud off his face with his sleeve, which was already torn, ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Whaat do you mean subject?.. its about a pink skunk.. i dont

    the skunk and his crew have been sailing nowhere and everywhere and back for some 300 odd years Nowhere and everywhere? What's this supposed to mean? Just say everywhere. Something ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: wolf hunt

    I’m scared to death, but still ex c ited. I look at the rest of the pack, who all seem as excited as I am . All off a sudden ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Proth Samuel was at the bar that night, to celebrate his entry into the King's Elite Battalion. "So, Proth, who's the commander of the battalion?" one of his friends asked. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Delihla Bee- a girl who lives in Hell, literally

    But other times... well it's living hell - literally. I think. I live in Hell. But it is not what most people think it is . I t is simply ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Autumnwood

    The above-mentioned advice is good. Split some of your paragraphs, and try a little more showing and less telling. They had developed a writing and learning system that they used ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: For Your Pleasure

    [/quote]They are dark, dirty, and angry. Puckered and broken and used. Revealed, like this, in the eyes of a scrounger, in the vomit of a drunk, it becomes even more ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Boulders

    I enjoyed reading this story, it seems well thought out, and it's entertaining. I didn't really spot any flaws, except maybe this one: No implants were needed for that. I ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Name: Proth Samuel Age: 24 Race: Human Appearance: Blonde hair. Muscular stature Country: Galian Personality: Stern and serious. He's very loyal to his country History: Proth Samuel joined the army ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The City that Forever Sleeps(Part II)

    I like the ending. It kind of reminds me of Resident Evil, but it's probably different. Your writing is good, so I would continue if I were you. I thought ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silver Flame

    It's a good introduction. You've piqued my interest.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: End.

    Yeah, the ending got a little abstract. I didn't completely follow it at the end. Perhaps if I think about it a little I'll understand. Anyway, I was very intrigued ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Planet Seed Chapter 1

    (I hadn't written in a long time, and I decided to use one of my old ideas. I usually do a lot of planning and thinking. But when I think ...

    Jul 14, 2008


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton