-
Re: Elder Scrolls
Yeah, I think someone should start. Boon, are you there?
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Regen: Chapter 1
Groesbeck flicked the light switch and released the floodgates of light Floodgates...maybe it's just me, but what's that? I looked it up and the dictionary says 1. A gate used ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: The Undying #1
Kylan's advice about starting in the middle of the action is really good, as is a lot of the other advice you received. I didn't see any grammar or spelling ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: When the darkness is your prison
Yeah, you should do two reviews now to compensate for the story you submitted. Anyway, on to the review! “The midnight blue ones . Y ou should know that” “by ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Beyond Avolon- Chapter 1 rewritten
Yeah, you got some really good reviews. I don't know if there's anything I can cover that hasn't been covered already, but I'll read your story and give it a ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Caste of the Spider-- part one
A curse upon the spider-mark The ink that creeps beneath our skin The brand that makes us who we are: A blight to those “untouched by sin…” Yeah, you should ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Arcadia Online: Logon
“I do , but I’m too tired to get up right now. Since Amelia was only in grade seven she’ll be staying at her old school when Ryan moves on ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Think (chapter three)
I had hidden behind yester day for half an hour I felt awkward in my [s]skirt and [/s]shirt that was the same color as the roses in the pattern on ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Think (chapter two)
I pulled my iPod out from the front compartment of my backpack and jammed the ear buds into my ears I think that's how it's spelled. When I woke up ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Think (chapter one)
As I walked down the hall , passing the nanny, and I heard her thoughts, “Hey mom, I heard dad’s and the nanny’s thoughts . T hey’re having an affair ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Runner
I liked it. It was written well. The descriptions were good, but at the same time they didn't slow things down. The entire time I was reading this I really ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: A Siren's Voicebox
One of the first things I noticed about this piece was the good description. I didn't spot any grammatical or spelling mistakes, so the only thing I can comment on ...
Jul 22, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten Truths
Proth The troops had gathred in the barracks. They were seated at tables, and there was plenty of ale, which Proth liked. There was much conversing going on in the ...
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: Cuddles and the Girl
Welcome to YWS! You have to do two reviews before you can post a story or a poem, but I'll go ahead and review this piece anyway. You should get ...
Jul 18, 2008 -
Re: What the Silence Screams - revised
His heart failed to beat for several seconds; that possible without dying? If this isn't supposed to be taken literally, what's it supposed to mean? “Shut up , Hendricks! “Check ...
Jul 18, 2008
