User avatar

Syte

  • Lounge, The Re: idea: a "finished" work database

    I like the idea myself, and I hope you find a way to accomplish it. As Suzanne suggested, you could try suggesting it. One idea is you could create a ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Website!!!

    Good luck with your website. I think it might have a good start. Personally, though, I think most people will stick to YWS so they can increase their review count ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Errors With A Twist Of Comedy

    You seem new to the site. Salutations! Hey, I'm Syte. Looks like I get the first review :) First of all, there's this rule in YWS. It's a quota that ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Delihla Bee full part 1!

    The chapter looks better than it did last time. This one is more extensive and has more content. Then comes me, the only person who's the form I am (and ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 2: toji talks a lot (edit)

    Hey, I'm back ^-^ (Dear God, I'm using anime emotes) This computer still doesn't translate quotation marks and hyphens, so I'll do the generosity of changing them myself whenever I ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    so a month after I started seventh grade they put a bunch of money in a bank a nd told them to let me have so much a month I'm ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Echidna (Chapter 2: The Punishment)

    ((Although I wrote the first chapter in a third person PoV, I considered experimenting and using a first person PoV, instead. I may go back one of these days and ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter Two Part I

    I'll start off by saying that I haven't read chapter 1 or the prologue. The reason is you seem to have gotten enough reviews already, and anything I'd have to ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Echidna (Chapter 1: The Jack-a-lope)

    ((AUTHOR'S NOTE: I started on this project in the late of this morning, discarding my other projects. Now that I've introduced some structure in my life, I'm hoping that I'll ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alvalor

    At this point I don't really know what the novels about or what makes it a fantasy, not that what I said is much of a criticism. I don't find ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Golden

    I suppose the point of the story was to indicate that death and darkness are integral parts of the universe, and despite being underrated, are not necessarily evil or less ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted Blood

    I waited a moment or two to slow m y breathing I leaned over to the nightstand and fumbled for my glasses comma cutting my finger on the edge of ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Proth The army marched, following Sir Ramsey Hawthorn and a young war wizard. The troops were excited. The march to Bailor should only take a little less than several hours. ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall (Edited)

    I haven't read "And All This But Mere Perceptions", but I'll tell you what I think and what I understand. had been fresh out of grey wolf, and would not ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Crow Gate

    Welcome to YWS! There's a couple of things you should know first. 1) You need two reviews for every story you submit. That means you should review two stories right ...

    Jul 28, 2008


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality