-
Re: nice to meetchya
Welcome to YWS, Wolf. When I was in 9th grade, I had a similar problem. The problem is your judging your work prematurely. Nobody will have a really good first ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: bounty hunter, chapter 2
I found the concept interesting and the first-person POV is done really well, for the most part. I didn't get to read the second chapter, but I like this. The ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Hi... obviously I'm new
I think writing in a journal is pretty cool. Do you just write stories in it, or do you use your journal to write about your day? I went through ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Social Networking Getting Old?
BugBoy, maybe you should move to Facebook if your friend's go to it. Perhaps MySpece is just getting old. I wouldn't really no, however, since I don't use any social ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Robin Hood: Sell out, chapter 1 part 1
I read the story. The second half seemed like an action flick to me. I found some parts cute, but other parts I found to be far-fetched and overdone, such ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Dragonball Movie
Piccolo started out evil. He was the last villian on Dragonball, and the group was very cautious when he first joined. But yeah, the movie does look like a disappointment ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Dragonball Movie
I belive the new Dragonball Movie is called Dragonball Evolution. I had known about it coming out for about half a year, because my friend had told me. I saw ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Inkheart movie
I don't think you should expect a movie ot be as good as its novel. Ever. For one thing, movies have to condense events the story if its based off ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Lost and Found
name : Football (or rugby)Helmet personality : confrontational, thick-skulled, and likes to tell stories of being on the field. He's prone to give details when it comes ot player injuries, ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Apocalypse
Are you still accepting members?
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: The Crystal Chronicles: Sapphire
“IT” is a lovely way to describe it. It means that I don’t actually have to say the word out loud. Except for if someone asks me what “IT” is. ...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Cold Shivers
The other reviewers corrected many of your mistakes, so I'm not going to bother. This prologue is okay. It might seem overdramatic though. Personally, I'm not bothered by it. As ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Anyone draw their characters?
Neat idea. I read somewhere that Terry Brooks does that. If I ever feel the urge to do that, I'll do it. Actually, I might want to give it a ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Silent whispers
The lessons consisted of copying out holy writ from the bible, while the priest snored loudly in the corner. Resigning himself to a hour of laborious writing, he entered his ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Die, Die For Me (I)
I don't really know what this is about, but it's not bad. It was really short, and there isn't much to critique. If you can submit some more content, I ...
Oct 3, 2008
