User avatar

Syte

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled

    I notice that your character's personalities come across really well. That's always a good thing. In my opinion, that's the most interesting thing about this story. Also, I didn't find ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadows [1]

    Oh...my...god! Yeah, Dudette was right. It was very intense. I really couldn't find any problems with this piece. It was written well and the description was superb. I character's struggle ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Who dreamed it?

    I liked this essay :) I haven't read Alice and Wonderland before, but this essay makes me want to read it. There sure seems to be a lot of symbolism ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Roaring Sound of Silence

    Awesome title, By the way :) The piece is written really well. I especially like the italicized thoughts. This scene conveys deep emotion, even though the story hasn't picked up ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted chapter

    Purgatory, eh? You say it's a cliche? I dunno, sounds pretty cool to me. “Oh no,” she said when her eyes fell upon the mayor's corpse. “Gaunt, not again. I ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: And there was drum roll chapter 1 part 1

    My only real advise is to savor the moment. I'm won't bother correcting your grammar and prose, since that has been taken care of by other reviewers, but I would ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ~Endlessly Falling~

    You say you intend to write a story about him, but this piece seems to be more about you. Maybe I didn't understand you, or something. Anyway, as a dream, ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wingless Girl Part 2

    The piece was good, like your first piece was. The only complaint I have was I think that you went a bit overboard with Dorothy's speech at the beginning of ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Traveller:Chapter1, Part 1 and Prolouge.

    But, shadows were begining to emerge. These were not like your typical shadow. The last line seems a bit amateurish to me, if you don't mind m e saying so. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lycanthropy

    I liked the first part the best, as it was the most moving. I would suggest italicizing the dream sequence, as it's written in a first-person POV, and unlike the ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wingless Girl

    I really enjoyed this, and I'll be looking for the next chapter. I believe that you did a lot of things right, and as they, we're all our worst critic. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Life of a Fantasy Freak

    I haven't heard of the Mortal Instruments series, but I'll be sure to check it out :) If they're not at my local library, I'll be sure to buy them. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Burwood Tale - Prologue

    I'm not usually this brutal, but I have no idea what's going on are why I should care. I'd rather know what this story was going to be about straight ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocence

    "I-I don't think that their vampyres." "What are you talking about?!" General Saloman screamed. "Of course their vampyres!" Change "their" to "they're" "She's been like that for three days. I've ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Life of a Fantasy Freak

    Just a warning, I have a feeling that this post will be really long, so if you're thinking about reading this: be prepared! *Ahem* Here we go. I've lived in ...

    Apr 21, 2009


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon