User avatar

Synnoev

Synnoev

  • Archive Re: Memoirs

    Sorry RedFang, I was called into work yesterday so I couldn't post >.< You can start now if you want, otherwise I will do the first post later this evening ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    Luke "Please don't hurt me," the angel whispered quietly, and my brow furrowed for an instant before I looked around again, still able to hear muffled voices from within the ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Derso Mercenaries

    Neruda- Fort Alpine - Telmarus I blinked at Elijah once, staring at him levelly. "I do not require protection, Elijah Derso. Elleranda will ensure my survival for as long as ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Derso Mercenaries

    I was so worried when I started reading the recent posts ... but now I feel pretty relieved!! I was thinking about this SB earlier today so I'm glad that ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    @ thegirlwholived/SisterItaly: can angels and demons tell what species other characters are just by being in their presence? ? Luke I landed with a loud thump in the middle of ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Memoirs

    On the 14th :)

    May 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Derso Mercenaries

    Frelian Profile Name: Neruda Age: 328 Appearance: She also has a pair of pale cream wings that appear delicate and fragile, though they work just as well as any other. ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    Name: Luke Species: Demon Age: 24 Gender: Male Element: Fire Ability: Can make things heat up by touching or concentrating intensely on them - occasionally to the point of combustion ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    OOC: @fictionfanatic: essentially, yes - she gets a vague sense of emotions without touching but when she touches she gets a really clear insight into feelings and related thoughts. Carina ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    (OOC: I'm going to assume that they all know each other already) Carina I opened my eyes wearily, sitting up after a few moment's pause to stretch my arms into ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    Mmm, I noticed that before I posted but by this point I was already stuck on that idea, and thought that their personalities are different enough that it won't matter ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    We have eight at least nine people! Let's start, let's start, let's start! Please! ^ I second this notion.

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Syrtis Syrtis ducked as an orc blade swung over his head, swinging his sword around to cut down whoever had thrown the blow at him. A strangled cry told him ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Rider Name: Syrtis Meridian Gender: Male Age: 26 Race: Human Appearance: Skills: As a human, Syrtis is competent in each of the four elements, more so wind than any of ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    Name - Carina Age - 19 Appearance - Carina has long black hair that is occasionally tied up, with soft grey eyes and tan complexion. She usually wears quite girly ...

    May 1, 2011


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou