User avatar

Synnoev

Synnoev

  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Name: Jasmine Salina Gender: Female Age: 21 Appearance: Jasmine has long, dark brown hair, and stands just under average height at about 5'3". She is not particularly muscular and has ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    @Princess: I figure most of the Half-Sights know each other, so I included her here, okay? Lyric I stared down at Reseph as he collapsed against the wall again despite ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Thomas Bucket of ice in my arms, I made my way down the corridor to the room where the girl slept. Her mother had been put in another area of ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Lyric/Nau "Reseph?" I saw the familiar wolf shape trudge slowly up the steps to the manor, confusion drifting over my face as he collapsed in the porch. A few moments ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Taking another spot ^^ Name: Thomas Edwards Age: 25 Gender: Male Abilities: None Appearance: Thomas always appears perfectly groomed and neat, with rarely a crease visible on his clothing. He ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Half-Sight

    Name: Lyric (Her true name, of the Old Tongue, is pronounced something along the lines of Xhi'nauudé . However, she promptly discovered that this was nigh impossible for any of ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dal Øy

    Davin The strangers left, and a silence descended on the valley as we all stared at where they had been, each of us completely stunned. Dragons had been that close ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dal Øy

    Davin I blinked awake, rubbing a hand over my face as a sat up slowly. As I looked around, I frowned deeply, uncertain of where we were. This definitely wasn't ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dal Øy

    Name: Davin Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Davin is ruled by society's guidelines, and he places a lot of importance on tradition. His entire mindset is based around what ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Seven Jars

    Carin I looked around the room in interest, scowling as I realised within a few moments that I was the youngest here. Great. Now I would end up getting ignored, ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    @ redfang: the angels and demons are kind of splitting up now so maybe he could bump into the other angels :) Luke I glanced up at the taller demon, ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Seven Jars

    Name: Carin Age: 11 Gender: Male Appearance: At 11, Carin is in the middle of a long-awaited growth spurt and has finally hit the height of 4'6". Underneath the layer ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    EDIT: double post, sorry.

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    Luke As the initial bloodlust faded, I tore myself away from the rabble, wiping a hand across my face in an attempt to lessen the effect that the scent had ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    Luke Great, another angel. I let out a quiet, irritated sigh, then looked around, sensing a shift in the energy fields around us. What had been a roughly equal balance ...

    May 16, 2011


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)