User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Report a good character!

    Okay, lemme just say that in every other Sherlock story, I thought Moriarty was a badly thought-out badly done, flat villian. But in BBC's Sherlock, Moriarty is a perfect character. ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Report a good character!

    The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble: Doctor Who "I just want a mate." "You just want TO MATE?!?" "A mate I want A mate!" "Well you're not mating with me, ...

    Nov 1, 2013


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein