User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • Archive Re: The Glasgow Ghostbusters

    Addison: "DId the power go out?" Frankie asked as the lights flickered and died. "I'm sorry!" I yelled, annoyed. "It's not like we can all- wait, where's Aiyanna?" Aiyanna was ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: Walking Dead: Season One (fanfic(open))

    @shinethroughthedark Sure!

    May 1, 2014
  • Archive Re: Walking Dead: Season One (fanfic(open))

    Put my character up! We were obligated to add pictures, right?

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Addison Carson Tisbury: Arriving As I stepped out of the limo, an immense monster of a building stood in front of me. “This is gonna be pretty cool,” I thought. ...

    Apr 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Addison Carson Tisbury: Leaving Home “Dad, I’m just goin’ out before I leave,” I said. He didn’t care anyway. My family was glad to have their little delinquent out of ...

    Apr 15, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    PLZ OUT UR CHARACTER UP PLZ

    Apr 10, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Yay! Put my character up

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Yeah! I just finished writing up my character, but I'll add it in later. I have to go to a bat mitzvah.

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Can we still join?

    Apr 1, 2014


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero