- Re: Personality test. Mar 7, 2014
-
Re: How do you feel about prologues?
Eh, sometimes. They're way too overrated.
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: Did you take part in the Writing Olympics?
Oops . . . :smt003
Feb 23, 2014 -
Re: Young Writers Society: No Images
OH, hahaha :P
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: Young Writers Society: No Images
No, please no! I love the YWS style, and I couldn't let this happen.
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite part of YWS?
CLUBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: First Female President?
HILARY CLINTON ALL THE WAY
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: Raising children gender neutral
I wish that everyone would raise their children like this. Until children go to school, they shouldn't know anything about gender stereotypes. I think that's better for people in general.
Feb 10, 2014 -
Re: What's your long-term writing goal?
I'd like to be a screenwriter, although being a director is probably my #1 choice. (If you were wondering, I LIKE MOVIES. A LOT.)
Feb 6, 2014 -
Re: Stop!
If you tell Siri to stop on an iPhone, she'll stay hammer time . . . .
Jan 30, 2014 -
Re: What's your writerly resolution for 2014?
Writerly resolution is to read 5 Shakespeare plays AND understand them. Other resolutions are: Um idk.
Jan 14, 2014 -
Re: Movie Review Contest
Awesomeee!!!!! I have to do this! Wait, just a question, we can do any film, from any year?
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: Describe your self in 1 word!
ass.
Jan 1, 2014 -
Re: Where do YWSers come from? Nov. 15 to Dec. 15 2013 edition
Good ol' America. No, wait. I hate America. Bad ol' America. :smt019
Dec 18, 2013 -
Re: My Favourite Band Is. . .
Gahhhhh um There are lots. Can I list them all please? Okay: The Beatles Coldplay Phoenix The Black Keys AlunaGeorge Queen Led Zeppelin Metallica U2 Arcade Fire If Kanye West, ...
Dec 18, 2013
