-
Re: Jamie's Coin [June 14th]
I looked it up, but nothing's happening. Now it says "LIVE: Waiting for host to call in"
Jun 14, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a summer job?
I work at a photography company And babysitting :smt031
Jun 13, 2014 -
Re: Yay or nay?
Who the hell is Pat Buchanan?!?
May 26, 2014 -
Re: What's the best writing weather?
RAIN BECAUSE I NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT SIT ON THE COUCH AND MEH
May 15, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a blog?
Unless you consider a fandom Instagram page to be a blog than nawwwww
May 3, 2014 -
Re: What does the fox say?
What does the Cas say? DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DE DEAN DEAN DEAN I'm an angel of the lord ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS BUTT Pizza pizza pizza ...
Apr 23, 2014 -
Re: Writer of the Week Contest!
YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Apr 20, 2014 -
Re: Writer of the Week Contest!
I'm going to enter, but I have a question. I feel more comfortable writing in a screenplay format, so can I write a screenplay?
Apr 20, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite part of writing?
WRITING Writing is perf.
Apr 15, 2014 -
Re: What's the best time to write?
The evening when the sin is set is a great time for me to write romantic scenes, and the afternoon (usually during math class) is when I love to write ...
Apr 13, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the fandoms!
To the people that didn't choose HARRY POTTER:
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite question word?
(I chose why, and now I'm a dalek.)
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: Where's Wally?
FINALLY I FOUND WALDO
Mar 26, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite prose genre?
Sci-Fi all the way. I think it's the easiest to write. It's also easy to write as a screenplay, but it's hard to shoot. Believe me, as a screenwriter, I ...
Mar 20, 2014 -
Re: 1st or 3rd person?
I'd rather write in 1st person, BUT SCREENWRITING
Mar 14, 2014
