-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
My picture of the day from September to December!
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: If I Was a Reindeer, I Would Be...
I would be Richard Nixon. I um don't see where he is on the poll, but okay
Dec 15, 2014 -
Re: Questions not Normally Asked . . .
1: Closed 2: Yes 3: Idk man 4: No 5: Yes 6: YES 7: Bear 8: Yes 9: Hell to the nah 10: People saying something is very unique 11: ...
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: Questions not Normally Asked . . .
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? 3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? ...
Dec 14, 2014 -
Re: Have you ever met a famous author?
I've met Raina Telgemeier (Smile and Sisters), Misako Rocks (Detective Jermain and Rock and Roll Love), RL Stine (Goosebumps), Lois Lowry (The Giver and Number the Stars), Jeff Smith (Bone ...
Nov 27, 2014 -
Re: How is your NaNoWriMo going?
I was working on something, but then Sci-Fi/Emo TV show idea became a thing whoops
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I'm quite obsessed with skull makeup so here's my Halloween costume from this year: And here's some make-up I did the night before to test my design:
Nov 2, 2014 -
Re: Abortion: Good or Bad
Sure . . .
Oct 29, 2014 -
Re: Will you do NaNoWriMo this year?
Maybe I will?????????????????????????!?!?!??!?!?
Oct 21, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a pet?
Nope but I would love a teacup pig or something exotic like a tame fox: SO CUTEEEEEE
Oct 13, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Zhia You sooo cute!
Oct 11, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Flite Like okay, okay? My shirt??
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Lolz (And it's a viola btw)
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I'm doing a picture a day thing, and here's September:
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: Will you wear a costume on Halloween?
YES! I'm going to be Kate Austen from Lost in this outfit: With this wig:
Oct 4, 2014
