-
Re: The Chosen
Addison Carson Tisbury: Leaving Home “Dad, I’m just goin’ out before I leave,” I said. He didn’t care anyway. My family was glad to have their little delinquent out of ...
Apr 15, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite part of writing?
WRITING Writing is perf.
Apr 15, 2014 -
Re: What's the best time to write?
The evening when the sin is set is a great time for me to write romantic scenes, and the afternoon (usually during math class) is when I love to write ...
Apr 13, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen
PLZ OUT UR CHARACTER UP PLZ
Apr 10, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen
Yay! Put my character up
Apr 6, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen
Yeah! I just finished writing up my character, but I'll add it in later. I have to go to a bat mitzvah.
Apr 5, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the fandoms!
To the people that didn't choose HARRY POTTER:
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite question word?
(I chose why, and now I'm a dalek.)
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen
Can we still join?
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: Where's Wally?
FINALLY I FOUND WALDO
Mar 26, 2014 -
Re: What's your favourite prose genre?
Sci-Fi all the way. I think it's the easiest to write. It's also easy to write as a screenplay, but it's hard to shoot. Believe me, as a screenwriter, I ...
Mar 20, 2014 -
Re: 1st or 3rd person?
I'd rather write in 1st person, BUT SCREENWRITING
Mar 14, 2014 -
Re: What Handwriting says about your Characters (and You!)
This is awesome!
Mar 12, 2014 - Re: Personality test. Mar 7, 2014
-
Re: Nature Backgrounds
None of my files are working, YWS says they're "invalid"
Mar 2, 2014
