-
Re: Yay or nay?
Who the hell is Pat Buchanan?!?
May 26, 2014 -
Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games
YES PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP
May 20, 2014 -
Re: What's the best writing weather?
RAIN BECAUSE I NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT SIT ON THE COUCH AND MEH
May 15, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen DT
Kk
May 8, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen DT
Are you going to send us the PM anytime soon??
May 8, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a blog?
Unless you consider a fandom Instagram page to be a blog than nawwwww
May 3, 2014 -
Re: Walking Dead: Season One (fanfic(open))
@shinethroughthedark Sure!
May 1, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen DT
Now that my character has seen the school, what should I do for my 3rd post?
Apr 29, 2014 -
Re: What does the fox say?
What does the Cas say? DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DE DEAN DEAN DEAN I'm an angel of the lord ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS BUTT Pizza pizza pizza ...
Apr 23, 2014 -
Re: Walking Dead: Season One (fanfic(open))
Put my character up! We were obligated to add pictures, right?
Apr 22, 2014 -
Re: Writer of the Week Contest!
YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Apr 20, 2014 -
Re: Writer of the Week Contest!
I'm going to enter, but I have a question. I feel more comfortable writing in a screenplay format, so can I write a screenplay?
Apr 20, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen DT
I added the part where my character walks around the school. Yay, I guess :)
Apr 20, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen
Addison Carson Tisbury: Arriving As I stepped out of the limo, an immense monster of a building stood in front of me. “This is gonna be pretty cool,” I thought. ...
Apr 20, 2014 -
Re: The Chosen DT
I posted it, yay
Apr 15, 2014
