-
Re: What's your favourite form of entertainment?
I'm sorry bookworms but MOVIES ARE MAH LIFEEEEEEEEEEE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FILM FILMFILILFKFLFMLFIFLFKLFKMFKMFLFFLF
Sep 4, 2014 -
Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?
I have a video of me reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" when I was about 26 months old :)
Aug 6, 2014 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
I listen to a mix of rap, alternative, electronica/dance, classic rock, and classical. I know I'm weird :P
Aug 6, 2014 -
Re: Right now, would you rather
Dance. I really need to do my pointe exercises :)
Aug 6, 2014 -
Re: Did you go abroad this summer?
Well, I went to see family, but I don't think that really counts. But, on the 22nd, I'm going to Chicago for Wizard World, and I get to go on ...
Aug 6, 2014 -
Re: The Pokémon theme of the latest Review Day?
I didn't participate :P :pirate3:
Jul 31, 2014 -
Re: Abortion: Good or Bad
Yes, but this is my personal opinion. We are all entitled to them. I'm just putting it out there.
Jul 24, 2014 -
Re: Abortion: Good or Bad
So here's the thing. I'm totally pro-choice, but within reason. If a 12 year old (or any girl for that matter) is a victim of rape or incest and ends ...
Jul 24, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
HERE WE GO So first of all, here's 1 year old me: Here's a high-quality picture of me from last May: Here's my River Song cosplay from Halloween 2013: And ...
Jul 23, 2014 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3
Sam and Dean Winchester
Jul 23, 2014 -
Re: What would your author name be?
Just my birth name possibly with the last name of my spouse . . . whenever they come along :P Oh, here he comes now! 8)
Jul 23, 2014 -
Re: Do your (immediate) family members write?
All three of us!
Jul 11, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I guess I declare myself a Knight of the Green Room! My log: (I did 11, is that okay? I'm kind of new to this . . .)
Jun 30, 2014 -
Re: An Ounce of Home
I'd probably bring my stuffed gorilla doll, Audrey. I've had her since I was two, and I love her to death. 8) I'm so cool aren't I? :P
Jun 29, 2014 - Re: icannothearthings reviews in the Green Room Jun 29, 2014
