-
Re: Do you have a pet?
Nope but I would love a teacup pig or something exotic like a tame fox: SO CUTEEEEEE
Oct 13, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Zhia You sooo cute!
Oct 11, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Flite Like okay, okay? My shirt??
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Lolz (And it's a viola btw)
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I'm doing a picture a day thing, and here's September:
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: Will you wear a costume on Halloween?
YES! I'm going to be Kate Austen from Lost in this outfit: With this wig:
Oct 4, 2014 -
Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey
USUALLY DISNEY PRINCESSES ARE MADE FOR GIRLS MOST OF THE TIME OKAY? @Birkhoff
Oct 3, 2014 -
Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey
@Spotswood It was made for girls, by girls. I know that boys enjoy it, but that's not why Jennifer Lee wrote it. @Astronaut Only Sean can get through those. Eric ...
Oct 3, 2014 -
Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey
@Audy oh god sorry!
Sep 30, 2014 -
Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey
Thank you everyone for the wonderfully detailed replies! @Audy and @Skydreamer , my paper relies greatly on women and their interpretations on gender inequality in film, especially what they go ...
Sep 30, 2014 -
Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey
I'm writing a research paper on this in school and I would love if you could answer these questions for me: Are you a boy or a girl? How old ...
Sep 29, 2014 -
Re: Which element are you aligned with?
Earth kingdom yo
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: If you could time-travel...
I want to go to Beatles concerts And babysit myself And talk to F. Scott Fitzgerald And pick my mom up from school And dance at a colonial ball And ...
Sep 22, 2014 -
Re: How many novels are you reading at the moment?
I'm reading: "Everyday" by David Levithan "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee and "Gathering Blue" by Lois Lowry
Sep 19, 2014 -
Re: Do you have a smartphone?
iPhone 4S and going strong yo
Sep 13, 2014
