User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • WRFF Archive Re: CaptainSaltWater's Reviews

    Please review:

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}

    @Zhia @yubbies21 I'm not even sure if you got my gifts yet, but I was your Secret Santa! I hope you can use those pictures as a background/avatar/banner!!

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    My picture of the day from September to December!

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}

    Can I still send in my gifts?? Also thank to my secret santa!

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Glasgow Ghostbusters

    Addison: "DId the power go out?" Frankie asked as the lights flickered and died. "I'm sorry!" I yelled, annoyed. "It's not like we can all- wait, where's Aiyanna?" Aiyanna was ...

    Dec 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Glasgow Ghostbusters DT

    Writing it right now and I'll have it in by tomorrow!

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: If I Was a Reindeer, I Would Be...

    I would be Richard Nixon. I um don't see where he is on the poll, but okay

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Questions not Normally Asked . . .

    1: Closed 2: Yes 3: Idk man 4: No 5: Yes 6: YES 7: Bear 8: Yes 9: Hell to the nah 10: People saying something is very unique 11: ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Questions not Normally Asked . . .

    1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? 3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}

    What are some of your favorite books? Harry Potter, Paper Towns, the Giver, the Maze Runner, Fahrenheit 451, and Edgar Allen Poe. What are a few notable hobbies of yours? ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Have you ever met a famous author?

    I've met Raina Telgemeier (Smile and Sisters), Misako Rocks (Detective Jermain and Rock and Roll Love), RL Stine (Goosebumps), Lois Lowry (The Giver and Number the Stars), Jeff Smith (Bone ...

    Nov 27, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: How is your NaNoWriMo going?

    I was working on something, but then Sci-Fi/Emo TV show idea became a thing whoops

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I'm quite obsessed with skull makeup so here's my Halloween costume from this year: And here's some make-up I did the night before to test my design:

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion: Good or Bad

    Sure . . .

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Will you do NaNoWriMo this year?

    Maybe I will?????????????????????????!?!?!??!?!?

    Oct 21, 2014


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights