User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    The time is right to leave.

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    ass.

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Use of Profanity

    Most of the time it's just immature and annoying, for the stuff I've read on YWS with language, it didn't add context

    Dec 24, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Communal Character Questionnaire

    My name is Gwen Clark. Basic Information 22 56 and 54 No siblings Jack and Karen No siblings No one? I guess Simon ;) Simon Lancaster Work. We’re both astronomers ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversation

    Oh, hello. You guys, um, don't know where I am right now, do you? Oh thank God. Okay, well, I'm Pandora, better known as "hacker2068". I'm sort-of on the government's ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do YWSers come from? Nov. 15 to Dec. 15 2013 edition

    Good ol' America. No, wait. I hate America. Bad ol' America. :smt019

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Well, let's use Antikythera (she's a princess from sort-of Ancient Greece) "Unhand me you fends! I am but Antikythera, and I hear-by declare you banned from the Province of Acustus! ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favourite Band Is. . .

    Gahhhhh um There are lots. Can I list them all please? Okay: The Beatles Coldplay Phoenix The Black Keys AlunaGeorge Queen Led Zeppelin Metallica U2 Arcade Fire If Kanye West, ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What were you last writing?

    Just wrote an episode of the sow I'm writing!

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: The Best Season

    Why does everyone love fall? You go back to school, you have to start bundling up, and you have craploads of annoying leaves in your yard! Spring is a lot ...

    Nov 12, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Lord Voldemort

    #perfection I can't draw. :( But you can! (:

    Nov 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)

    2, zwei dos, two.

    Nov 6, 2013
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Report a good character!

    Okay, lemme just say that in every other Sherlock story, I thought Moriarty was a badly thought-out badly done, flat villian. But in BBC's Sherlock, Moriarty is a perfect character. ...

    Nov 2, 2013
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Report a good character!

    The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble: Doctor Who "I just want a mate." "You just want TO MATE?!?" "A mate I want A mate!" "Well you're not mating with me, ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favorite day of the week?

    SOMEONE ACTUALLY PICKED TUESDAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 1, 2013


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire