User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello Joe! Welcome to YWS! Home to the best writing on the net... Well, in my opinion anyway! So... Write two critiques and then you can start posting your work. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you will love it here! Well as people have said before have a look over the rules and you'll be fine! Austrialia, eh? Cool. Well, ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's been a while...

    Welcome Back!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not New

    Why thank you, just_intoxicated, but I am not a pretty decent writer. when i say I speak spanish, I'm not complety fluent but i know a quite a lot. See ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not New

    Hi, You might know me already as I've been on this website for a while (I think) but I'm Swottielottie or Charlotte. Even though I've been on this website for......... ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Hi Emily. I just read your post. I'm also very nervous, although you wouldn't know it. You remind me of victor from corpse bride. In the best possible way of ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The time has come for the Gra to enslave the world ♪♫

    You sound funny. Not in a bad way Imean like good funny. Your English is fine but I see what you mean about the bracket thing. I laughed when I ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not another intro thread

    Welcome! This is the best site ever so you should have fun here! (as well as learning things) PM me if you have any problems or questions or you just ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: peace attack.

    Hi tie dye hero (what is that all about?) Welcome to YWS! We are being invaded by TW! Does that mean your an alien? PM me if you have any ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I feel like I'm in an alternate universe

    Welcome to YWS! I think this iste is a lot easier to navigate than TW, but thats my opinion. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Bye Charlotte

    May 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions just PM me. I'm sure you will enjoy it here at YWS, we are a very friendly bunch! What sort of ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME! (I am new.)

    Hi Firearris! Welcome to YWS. You can PM me if you have any questions. I love writing fantasy too. Finally! A girl on this site my age! look forward to ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    Hello Jessica, and welcome to YWS. Just PM me if you have any questions, I am happy to help. You should have more confidence, I'm sure you are a great ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hi Stephen. Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions just PM me, I'm happy to help. Remember to post a few critiques before you submit any work. Also, I ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Not me but FAB lollies are the best, part ice cream part sprinkles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! I love galaxy though All this talk of food is making me hungry!!

    Oct 21, 2006


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris