User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    Yay! Pirates of the caribbean reference! Yo he me hearties! My only tip for you is WRITE A PIRATE SONG, whether the pirates are bloodthirsty or mearly scallywags, you cannot ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    My longest was about 22,000 but I was only halfway through the story. I say around 30,000+ is a novel.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I have loads at home, but I rarely bring them with me. I just scibble on my hand or just remember it. But I love drawing ideas on bits of ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I'm not so sure about that JFW1415, I think I think that my characters are real.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I've only written a plan for a story once, the one I'm writing now. But this one seems to be the best because I actually know where I'm headed not ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: what are some good villan names?

    Well, names are very tricky, but what I often do is go to babynames.com. Then you could find a name that means something to do with your villain. For example, ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Charlotte's Paper Bin

    Thanks for the advice everyone!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Charlotte's Paper Bin

    Well, my problem is I have too many ideas, too many unfinished stories and a crappy novel with thirteen chapters that I just started again and am only on the ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from the POV of the opposite gender?

    Hmm.... I've never even tried to write from a boys point of view. HMM! That gives me an idea... I imagine it would be hard though. How would a boy ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?

    Yeh, I've never heard anyone in England say procrastinate ever.. I always get distracted by Tim Burton Collective, Msn, Yws, anything really.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?

    I always have 12 point Arial, I can't stand times new romans or bold font (dunno why). And I always hve to have the view thing on print.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's celebrate...

    Thats great! I never get round to writing novels. I have a billion ideas and several chapters but I never finish them. Well done!

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    I've been learning spanish read/speak/ write for about two years now. I would love to read it! Go ahead and I'm sure you will inspire some people to learn spanish! ...

    Sep 2, 2007


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger