User avatar

Swottielottie

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    6504. I sort of slowed down now.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I wouldn't mind reading it. I also scrapped mine. I wrote about 2,000 words and got sick of it so i continued this idea I had years ago. Now I'm ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    6244 but I already had the plot and the first page. Whoops.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    Ellima Greenwood: A young and introverted member of an alternative England, that becomes drawn into a high powered political battle when she returns to public education. Why I like her: ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    “Should I throw a bucket of water over her to make sure? Then she’ll dise-, dispa- disaper-“ “Disappear?” corrected Ellima, patting Fuchsia’s golden hair. Fuchsia blushed and smiled. “I

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    1,017. Nearly there!

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    411, lame I know. I can't stop editing. HELP!

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    I 've only written 411 words today and I'm soooo tired of this story already. Hopefully I might get to the target.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    The bodies lay frozen across the marble floor. A silvery glow hung in the air, which mingled with the overpowering stench of death.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: I dunno yet Genre: fantasy Summary: Two sisters Ellima and Fuschia are orphans. Ellima returns after an afternoon with her friend luthando to find the orphanage being ravaged by ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    Thats so cool. Its sad and you drew the shadow really well! I love it.

    Sep 5, 2007


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak