User avatar

Swottielottie

  • NovMo Archives Re: Finis

    I didn't win either. I was at about 21,900 but I stopped halfway through. I really want to do it again. Funny I couldn't be bothered during november and i ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    Two words, people. I quit. It feels so great not to worry about my nano. I stopped at about 22000 words. Oh, well. I'll continue next month........... maybe..... Good luck ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Blues

    I am almost a week behind :( but oh well, I'll keep going!"

    Nov 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Help! A nanoer in need!

    This isn't just about my problem, you can all rant about your own. I am seriously under word count, about 3 days at least! Any help please? From a Nanoer ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    *Cries* Just 13,000. I've had the busiest week ever.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoMusic

    Me too BellaLuna! -Edward Scissorhands soundtrack -Lord of the rings soundtrack -Star wars soundtrack -Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack -Corpse Bride Soundtrack

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    xD Snoink for the win!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    WAAAH! I have a back scene to write. I don't know what should happen next. The story's almost done (I think) already. I type too slow- AAAAAAAH! Charlotte :(

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    8368, done for tomorrow but can I do another 1667 by tuesday= probably not. I've writting about 300 words in a whole hour :(

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    8004! Well done big badbear! Well done me because my inner editor won't shut up and its hard to write with incessant voices in your head.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    I changed mine again. “The Crystal shall hold his Soul forever. “ S'alright I think

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Blues

    You're welcome starry night. I hope you are better soon sam and I hope you'll be able to contiune Little Tin fish. I feel lame as well, seeing as I've ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Blues

    I thought we should have a post where everyone can moan about Nano. Me first! I started again on the first day because I was so sick of the story, ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Yay! 7015 I've only written about 600 words today.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    6883, but I've not been writing all day! uhoh!

    Nov 3, 2007


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison