-
Re: NaNo Planning 2008
If I do NaNo this year, it will be my second attempt. I failed last year with 22,000 :(. I probably won't, as I'm staring my GCSE's this year so... ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I had this weird dream about a princess on a horse riding to her castle and it was a bright and blurry, like in movies when people dream. There wasn't ...
Aug 22, 2008 -
Re: What do you have difficulty writing?
I cannot write romance. I try, I do what I can, but it all comes out in a sickly mush of Romeo and Juliet. It's so hard not to be ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Where do you write?
I'm the same. I usually type on my bed on my laptop or in my living room. I always seem to write better on the computer than I do by ...
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Really Random Stuff
That dragon fly is truly cute :) and Twilight is really nice! I can't see the other photo though :(
Aug 3, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
This is going to be compeltely off the real subject of the book: A girl recieves a note from an unknown person who starts to stalk them and they are ...
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I started writing when I was about five or six as well. I used to make these little picture books. One was about the day I found a flying carpet ...
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
Thanks! These were just some quick things I took. My camera is very rubbishy, Its a technicha thing with no optical zoom, bad resolution and hardly any memory at all. ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
Just for you, James. I hate this photo but its the only bright one I have. Don't look at it!
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
This is a photo I took of myself.
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
My back garden
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
Thank you Lucky Duck, I would have thought my photo's just came out wrong. Charlotte
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
Thank you pawprint!
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
Me looking spooky.
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: My Photos and crummy drawings.
This is where I'll post all my pictures and stuff. WARNING: I am not very good.
Jan 2, 2008
