-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Close, But I don't have brown eyes.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Female, green eyes, 14 , blonde hair Nope! Hair and eyes are wrong.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Kevin? Hobbies:Writing, Piano, , clarinet, drawing, listening to music, making films Place: London General Attitude: Erm, I worry a lot and am quite pessimistic
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
well, you kinda said what u look like already but, here's what I thought with out looking at what you wrote. Female, 15, green eyes and long blonde hair. Totally ...
May 27, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
You look so young in the last picture. Your hair looks fine, I like it actually.
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
This was taken months ago after I had a haircut. It looks weird. I should stop posting pictures now.
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Another Photo! My Corpse Bride book, signed by Mark Salisbury the writer of the book. I just love showing off about this!!!
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
Username:90% Custom Title: None Avatar: 40% i don't get it, Country: 70% Signature: 95% Your overall mark is: 74%
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Why thank you! No one has ever called me cute. Ugly and odd perhaps but never cute!
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
This is me looking sleepy.
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
This is my lovely cat, Tibby. I'll add a photo of me cos I can only upload one photo at a time.
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: The YWS Yearbook '07
I love you all, fellow YWSers, but here are some people I remembered, (my brain is like a sieve for names) Kitty15: You are the nicest, kindest sweetest person I ...
Dec 31, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
7/10 Short and memorable
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
I think I would like to meet: 1.Claudetten (she's amazing) 2. Snoink (she is a legend) 3.Poltergiest ( he's cool) 4.Kitty15 (shes ...wow!) 5. Nate (cos he made the best ...
Sep 6, 2007
