-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 pretty interesting and cool
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10 it sounds cute :)
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: A change in YWS?
I think YWS has changed for the better. I've been on here about two years, I think and all I've seen is improvment after improvment! I don't know why people ...
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: The Quoting Game
Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Match Maker
Sweeney_Todd and Bella! They both love Sweeney Todd! ( which rocks )
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Match Maker
Am I known to anyone? lol I feel your pain I feel your pain also :( I wanna be paired! *backs into corner crying*
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
Let the flames begin in your pants. Breathe in your pants. In the end in your pants Numb in your pants. Wind it up in your pants XD
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: If you named "Big Brother..."
I'm not sure if these have already been done, but this is what popped into my head! Big Brother is only human. Big Brother wants your cookies. Big Brother knows ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
I would like to give something back to this site so that Nate does not go broke, but I'm afraid I would never be able to persuade my parents :(. ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: June's Greeter of the Month: Demeter!
Yay! Well Done!
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
6/10 Have you ever sat on a pie? Whatever you do, don't tell the beggar woman!
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
me? a monky? The above should be a cheetah! :P
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Chihuahua erm... that was random
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
7/10 Sweeney Todd is RAD! Rad, I tells you... RAD!
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
u got it!
May 30, 2008
