User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Well, I'm writing Ellima still... I mean sort of. I stopped for a bit, when my laptop ate one of the chapters but now I'm beginning to edit it again. ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and Searria H? Hmm... I don't know her/him XD Or maybe I do? Heather (Kitty15) and erm... Incandescence! That's probably been done though...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Haha XD Heather, I am Kira, so there's no 'likely' about it XD. Me and Adnamarine? Erm... I agree with Adna... We're both GIRLS! But then again I did pair ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Very true! (Just joking XD) 9/10

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 100 reviews for moi. Yay!

    Yay indeed! :D

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 500 posts

    Yay! I have no idea how many posts I have. But when I post this, I suppose I will. XD Congrats indeed!

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Most likely to be on the bestseller's list within 25 years

    Stella Thomas, Snoink, Incandescence, Suzanne, Big Bad Bear. I doubt I will be, but, as deaf_writer says, who knows?

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I've met Jacqueline Wilson at a book signing. (English writer - childrens/girls books) She wasn't very nice when I asked her a question though . . . What did she ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Reccomender

    I typed in Charlotte Bronte, Edgar Allan Poe and Adeline Yen Mah and got Loung Ung. Never heard of her before, seems good.

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm looking for a show I watched in England

    Maybe it was that thing... what do you call it? Jungle Run? That used to be on CITV, they had a maze I think... and smoke. But I don't know.. ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 I've never heard of any of those bands/people. 1: He's a Pirate- Hanz Zimmer 2: CrushCrushCrush - Paramore 3:Main Title- Danny Elfman/Corpse Bride 4: Turning Japanese- The Vapours 5: ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    I voted for cycling! Yay! Britain is good at that, so its nice to see us win! I think its was three medals for cycling today? Or was it two?

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    How many book? Hm... About 300/400? Something like that. Probably more. I've got books all over the floor, books at my dad's garage, one tall book shelf and this big ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: August's Greeter of the Month: Alainna!

    WOOT! Well done! I need to greet more :(

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Prof. Rabbit: Kira is not my name haha, its a chracter from Death Note, the manga. My name is Charlotte. 9/10 yay swords!

    Aug 6, 2008


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins