-
Re: What Do You Look For In A Review?
I love finding out if the reader/reviewer has the same reaction/emotion/interpretation as I do, of my characters and plot. I like people to write their opinions of the characters, if ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Report a good member!
Erm... Snoink, of course, Kobain72 for being a good friend, Kitty15. Yeah.
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: YWS Pay per Page Model?
Hahahahahahaha! You're joking right, Nate? RIGHT? *Rocks back and forth*
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
8/10
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?
Oooh! It just has to be the characters! I love it when my characters become fully fleshed out and they sit next to me like not-so-silent ghosts. My characters become ...
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Ingli? I really have no clue... ClimberSquirrel- Sorry, But I HATE that name. :)
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Actually, No! Everyone says that! :wink: Muhahahaha! No one will even guess! Well, I can't really guess your name now.. :(
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
Hated for my writing. At least I'd have the writing. :D Would you rather be ugly and clever or stupid and pretty?
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess what my name should be
I see... Nellie?
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
Oh that's a hard one... Immortal, I think. Better than nothing. Would you rather eat a shoelace or a twenty year old piece of paper?
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess what my name should be
Haha! That's the name the girl from Beetlejuice, which was a film made by Tim Burton, the best dude ever! Erm... Another one... Charlotte :D
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Chenika :)
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess what my name should be
Victoria? That's what I think of... or maybe Kate.
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
Erm.. My school is a college. It's a secondary school, but for some reason they added the word 'college' at the end, so technically it is one :) :wink: Would ...
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Unwind by Neal shu.... something or other :S It's the 21st century equivalent of 1984. Best book I've read in a long time.
Oct 5, 2008
