User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    When I was about 11, my class was reading a book with a character called Lottie, so as my name is Charlotte, they all called me that. My best friend ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 58% Likelihood of you being MALE is 42% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 1 0.83 1.02 0.83 1.08 0.69 1.35 That's very interesting. I wonder ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS New Automatic Feature

    YWS Automatic Response: Dear Nate The story is lacking some creativity but it is abundant with cliches . Overall, it is good. Signed Swottielottie

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A joke

    Lol, that is terrible, but not bad. XD

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Thien has black hair, ten thousand spots on his face, a weird dragon wing style haircut and looks like a deformed dragon. :D

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Charlotte 'Chuck' as my brother calls me. :x Age: 15 Favourite book: Harry Potter & the Goblet of fire. Favourite Author: J.K Rowling Favourite food: Chinese food! :twisted: And ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Agent Valentine is...

    I will reveal the true identity of Agent Valentine by taking a journey around the world in only eighty days! Only eighty days, I here you cry? That's right, eighty ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Can you name this song?

    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 100 points on the way!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Can you name this song?

    I've had this song stuck in my head for a long time, but I cannot find out the name it! If you can identify it: Artist/Composer/Song name, then I'll give ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Sweetielottie, Springrain, and tnme. Thanks, dud, but my name is Swottielottie, not Sweetielottie. :) That's the third person I've seen call me that. :) Kinda random but... oh well! I'd ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 That is Hayley Williams, right? :)

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Stella for tattling on me (because I don't deserve it) Everyone who has done more reviews than me, which is most of YWS, Idsprincess for helping me with the Character ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    MONEY! I can do that. :) Well, good luck to you all... You're gonna need it! :)

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    I was kidding. Honestly, I was. :D Hmm.. Do I need a date for this thing? *hunts* And what do I bring as a present?!

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    I wasn't invited! *faints* How rude! I mean-- err.., How wonderful to see you finally getting married! *rolls eyes* I hope you choke on your wedding cake! Just kidding! I'm ...

    Dec 28, 2008


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud