User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Actually, No! Everyone says that! :wink: Muhahahaha! No one will even guess! Well, I can't really guess your name now.. :(

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Hated for my writing. At least I'd have the writing. :D Would you rather be ugly and clever or stupid and pretty?

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess what my name should be

    I see... Nellie?

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Oh that's a hard one... Immortal, I think. Better than nothing. Would you rather eat a shoelace or a twenty year old piece of paper?

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess what my name should be

    Haha! That's the name the girl from Beetlejuice, which was a film made by Tim Burton, the best dude ever! Erm... Another one... Charlotte :D

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Chenika :)

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess what my name should be

    Victoria? That's what I think of... or maybe Kate.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Erm.. My school is a college. It's a secondary school, but for some reason they added the word 'college' at the end, so technically it is one :) :wink: Would ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Describe how a Christian may follow the call to...

    This is my coursework for GCSE RE and as I was bored, I decided to post it here... Describe how a Christian may follow the call the discipleship in daily ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Day 2: 3555! Yay! I've got all I need for today. It's going okay.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: *Gulp* Erm... Help? Please?

    Very true! I've started something else, but I feel odd writing it. I tried first person for a change and as the characters are all based on my and my ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    UPdate: 498 :) Yay, almost a third of today's quota.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I just started! Yay! Word count: a very lame 119.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I won't cheat anymore! Word count: 0 I'm not doing Ellima anymore, I'm writing a completely new novel that I just thought up at about 11:00 last night! I haven't ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: *Gulp* Erm... Help? Please?

    Thanks guys... Spaced_out: My heart says don't write. I really cannot be bothered today, I just wanna crawl into bed or watch a movie. Let alone do Nano or my ...

    Nov 1, 2008


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero