User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True. About nine I'd say, but you'd never guess that by looking at the rubbish I churn out. XD TPBM is annoyed and slightly upset.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Well, sort of. The murderous/evil/scary ones. :) TPBM wishes that the last week never happened.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Erm... Snoink, of course, Kobain72 for being a good friend, Kitty15. Yeah.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Pay per Page Model?

    Hahahahahahaha! You're joking right, Nate? RIGHT? *Rocks back and forth*

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8/10

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Lol, I used to love that book :D Hmm... pillows and soft things. Reapers Only Eat Apples

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A girl with plaits in her hair, on a swing, holding a My Little Pony toy. Corpse_Charlotte

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Japan/China/Asia/Geisha

    Thanks, I didn't know most of that :)

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Oooh! It just has to be the characters! I love it when my characters become fully fleshed out and they sit next to me like not-so-silent ghosts. My characters become ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Coffee and Breathmints

    P.S. We're dying. That was my favourite part. I could hear you whispering it to youself in my imagination. I thought this was a very clever and randomly odd piece ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Japan/China/Asia/Geisha

    Hello! I just had an idea for a novel/short story/film and I need to know everything and anything about Asia, mostly Japan and China. If anyone can help me, here ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    I just write whatever comes to mind. On the other hand, I have not really written anything in a "formal" way per say. Just write here and there, but no ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Dudes!

    Hey! As said, welcome to YWS, the best writing site in all of Internetland. I'm sure you'll love it here, because I've yet to meet anyone who hasn't! What sort ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A boy with blonde hair, probably a skateboarder... and of course, American. Sorry, that's just my odd mind, unless of course, you look like that. Swottielottie

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Ingli? I really have no clue... ClimberSquirrel- Sorry, But I HATE that name. :)

    Dec 6, 2008


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill