User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    I've changed the punctuation (in bold) and my coments are in brackets. Some suggestion for words etc are in bold. I don't think I'll go through all of it, just ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you keep the real world, but still write fantasy?

    Thanks again, everyone, you've given some really great advice. I think I know what to do now, but my story has just become extremely complicated! XD

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Stella for tattling on me (because I don't deserve it) Everyone who has done more reviews than me, which is most of YWS, Idsprincess for helping me with the Character ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you keep the real world, but still write fantasy?

    Guys, I love you! :D :shock: You've all put it into perspective for me. My head was all over the place and I couldn't seem to match up all the ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you keep the real world, but still write fantasy?

    I've been trying to write a new plot for my old character Ellima, but something just keeps annoying me and nagging away at me. I want to write her plot ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    MONEY! I can do that. :) Well, good luck to you all... You're gonna need it! :)

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    I was kidding. Honestly, I was. :D Hmm.. Do I need a date for this thing? *hunts* And what do I bring as a present?!

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Themed Chat Night (30/12/2008 10:00pm GMT)

    I wasn't invited! *faints* How rude! I mean-- err.., How wonderful to see you finally getting married! *rolls eyes* I hope you choke on your wedding cake! Just kidding! I'm ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Look For In A Review?

    I love finding out if the reader/reviewer has the same reaction/emotion/interpretation as I do, of my characters and plot. I like people to write their opinions of the characters, if ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    When Cormack Banana O' Bananaman found out that he was in fact an accountant, he decided to take a nap.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Music of Dusk

    I thought this was beautiful! I am in love with your imagery, rhythm, and just the way the poem flows when you read it out loud! Sure, other people may ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Life in a Paragraph.

    Wow. That completly summed ME up XD. I thought it was very powerful and I liked the way you described their girls appearances. played with their glossy, glued extensions; complimented ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Imperfect Day

    Edited! If anyone else wants to read/review this.

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zhuang

    First, I'll just go through some grammar, wording and small issues etc. I've added in some suggestions for words and punctuation. I won't go through all of it, (I don't ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Japan/China/Asia/Geisha

    Specific list... Well... The idea isn't very specific yet. I need to know about Buddhism mainly, or just anything to do with Chinese/Japanese beliefs, divination, rituals etc. But the other ...

    Dec 7, 2008


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser