User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill For You

    I love this poem it was really sad but cool at the same time Can u review my poem? its on the same section as this but uder is this ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you like this poem?

    Thanks for the comments guys how is this version? I hope this is a little better Lilly white skin Dripping with blood Unmoving muscles Still as the dead one last ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you like this poem?

    Lilly white skin Dripping with blood Unmoving muscles Still as the dead three hacks to the head axe on the floor An empty shell left behind on earth Memories faded, ...

    Oct 19, 2006


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus