User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Neon Black And White

    Loved it That is all i can say I havn't a clue what you were talking about but nethertheless I loved it! Charlotte

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hapless Sinners

    I like the imagery in this poem There are a few things you could improve but all in all it is a very deep, profound poem I really really wish ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not me

    I've scraped this poem now because I was so bored when writing this and couldn't think of what to write I know its rubbish but thanks anyway charlotte

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell on Earth

    No I love school but I hate some of the pupil if you get my drift thanks for the comments though Charlotte

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Sohma House

    I love this sad poem i 'm not sure what its about but then again i wasn't reading it prorperly charlotte xxxx

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    ooooh! I like this one! your style is cool keep on writing!!! review my poems please!!!! charlotte

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Abortion

    So sad...But I like sad poems I think abortions are wrong too you really spoke from the heart writing that Sorry if it sounds corny! Charlotte xxx

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Storm by Mark Worger

    I like the poem Nice use of metaphors On an ocean of unhappiness. From thunderous clouds of guilt and shame, Falls a relentless helplessness, I like that above bit Charlotte ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Speechless

    I like the poem its rather sad and frustrating but its good I wish i could right like that my poem ( demons ) Is a bit rubbish. Meaningless gestures, ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell on Earth

    thanks is the new one any better?

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Immaculate

    I agree with everyone else but I thought it was quite a good poem What exactly was the subjs=ect beacause I didn't really understand it it had a nice feel ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Solar Flares

    Love the words and the flow I don't really understand what your talking about except death i think but I'm only 13 so you know.... great poem though just great

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell on Earth

    School is hell on earth Teachers are winged monsters they talk my head into the ground badger me with constant questions Other children, firery demons Black and pink dragon with ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and death

    We all die everntually, I guess but the ultimate question is why and what happnes after that. I mean everyone wants to know what the meaning of life is, don't ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another new one!!!

    Hi everyone, I'm Charlotte, but if you want you can call me Swottielottie. I just joined this site yesterday and I don't know what to do. Can someone review my ...

    Oct 20, 2006


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour