User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Demon overlord

    Hi conor this could be good if you wrote it like a poem but at the moment its a bit rubbish Sorry Charlotte

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Poem Deleted

    No I did not get it from gray's anatomy I wrote it myself What are the elements of poetry anyway? because i have never been taught anything about that Sorry ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reversible Verse: Age and Sleep (Revision)

    The poem was good and must have taken ages to mmake it read the same back and forth but it was not really my cup of tea sorry Charlotte

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    I laughed my head off reading that! Well not literally cos' how would I be able to write this... Anyway! great characterisation good plot and nice language I suppose you ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Anatomy Lesson 1

    Thick red juice, pounds through the chambers Lined with fuel, coated in poison Millions of sacs, squeezed in two bags Sorting bursts of air, pushing bad out One sponge of ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Poem Deleted

    i am deleting this rubbish poem *PING* gone yay!

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Copperheads in my Kitchen

    I have no idea what you are talking about. Its an good poem but I still don't know what you wre trying tosay Something about a kitchen or murdering someone? ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories

    Its not fair! you're the same age as me but such a brilliant writer! the poem is so sad and lovely at the same time please write more!!!!!! Charlotte

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    oh! so that's what a renga is! sorry i don't know very much about that kind of thing I'm only in year 8 so I don't know that many kinds ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melancholy

    Don't bother rewriting it it's great as it is i know how you feel well i might soon my nan is really sick and so is one of my grandad's ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Not me but FAB lollies are the best, part ice cream part sprinkles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! I love galaxy though All this talk of food is making me hungry!!

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Cool poem but I didn't understand what you were trying to say that might have been because i wasn't reading properly or the fact that my eyes wre closed (joke!) ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    Dont't toss it or scrap it! It is a good piece of work just revise it a little and it will be fantastic! I don't think there is a single ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: 1000 Words

    I think everyone's comments were true I love the ending and the bit where you say "Clawing her way out Of the middle school box Finding a hole to peek ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Long, Sad Goodbye

    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charlotte

    Oct 21, 2006


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green