User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Other Poetry Re: A new world.

    I think this poem is quite good although it needs more information and description. who is telling the story, where are they going, what is the star expressway? The best ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: 1,2

    Is that a joke? no offence but if you seriously think that is good... welli can't talk my writing is hardly professional

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A lo-o-ong

    ok. I thought I was weird but you are a whole new level. funny poem though... please be serious next time but u may have started a new style of ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Warmth of the Heart

    Another success!

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A New Awakening

    aaaaaaagh! its not fair! you can write so much better than me nice and short too good work nah !Excellente trabaja! I may be crazy but I know spanish hehehehehe ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blade of Power

    Cool Cool Cool Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this poem!!!! What are you writing a book about? I always start novels but nver finish them. Bets bit in this poem was "A weapon, ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sleepless Soul

    Give piepiemann22 a break guys! This is quite a cool poem, well i think it is anyway And there is a point to it, I think you are saying that ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you like this poem?

    this is the worst poem I ever wrote so I agree that is is rubbish

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am the Tornado

    _ I started off as heaps of air; hot anger _ and cold dreams, good and bad Floating gently in the sky watching the town below. Then one day I ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No more Games

    Good bit of writing BUT not really a poem I'd put it into the story or prose bit whatever they call it good idea though I like anything creepy and ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Memory

    Her words burn like fire, the hatred she has ommited sticks as glue to my memory bank of hurting words I delve into the creaking shelves of haunting dialogues and ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem deleted

    Thanks soldier boy jack but I think you're wrong it was so rubbish but thannks anyway charlotte

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem deleted

    I know what you mean ,sunshine girl I don't really write poem's very much, I'm more of a novel/ short story girl but Why are some people on this site ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem deleted

    iI know it was a rubbish poem but I was just trying things out No need to get mad brad! hey that rhymes!

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem deleted

    Poem deleted Sorry everyone, although this was rubbish anyway

    Oct 23, 2006


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites