User avatar

Swottielottie

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story starts

    Thank you amelia, these are just bit of stuff i wrote. Thnak you for saying you like the name Ellima (i made that name up). I loved your poem so ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: and i move through this masquerade

    It was so beautiful! I love the imagery throughout the poem. The start was wonderful and so was the middle and end! Oh! I want this poem!!!!!!! There was punctuation ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guilt

    I know it. I feel it. I breath it. It never stops gnawing away at me. I shake myself to cast out the demons, but Guilt never leaves; it sticks ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A black bug

    Its sort of funny, but a bit random and I don't entirely get what you have to say. But good for little kids if the like black bugs called adder. ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Summer Day

    I agree, i like the rhyming and description, but it idn't really have a point. Also I didn't like the ending, it was to abrupt. Try and revise the end. ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Grey

    I love this poem! in fact i'd like to print it of but don't worry i wont I love the language, the description, escpeciall the bit, You were vivacious, exuberant, ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Souls

    Hi luke yes i know who you are Please change your age as we all know you are not 99 By the way this is Charlotte your weird friend Conor's ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We are

    Please stop sending stupid poems, they are not funny. well they are a bit but we at yws don't like this kind of joke. Right something serious

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Gates of Hell

    I really like this poem. Its abstract but very easy to understand. I think you worked hard on this it very good. I like it, no I LOVE IT!!! Charlotte

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Reflection

    I agree with Mad about the rhyming but otherwise I love the poem. Great work!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicidal Depression

    Well, its good. I like rhmying and pace of the poem but there are a few error. As I Run This Blade Threw My Flesh Shouldn't it be through my ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story starts

    Story start one She reached out with her icy hands. They uncurled slowly as if each movement caused intense pain. Her face contorted with agony as she gripped the prickly ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The blue crystal (A story of a princess) (old Version)

    Chapter One Crowns and Frowns “The Crystal shall hold his Soul forever. “ Excruciating pain filled her body as Ellima heard these words .She saw the cruel face of the ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: suicide bridge.

    Ah everyone is so mean but I think at the end you mean midge not smidge. I think this was quite a funny poem a bit like a limerick maybe ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abbadon

    Its good , I like the part about the salt in your wound. Can I confess that Conro R is actually my brother and I helped him write some of ...

    Mar 27, 2007


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus