User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Other Poetry Re: RAIN, RAIN-GO AWAY!

    Hmm, this has the potential to be good, but at the moment, well, not so great. Try putting the poem into stanzas or something because the spacing is a bit ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My first Sonnet - A painted beauty

    Upon a field of scarlet rose, she lay. Fixed and frozen, imprisoned in the dark. Bound by the brown oak frame, forever to stay. Pure unblemished skin, left without a ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The First Sonnet

    Good sonnet, I recently started doing them at school and I realised they are not easy at all. One small thing though, on the second line do you mean mind ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost....In the light...

    Really cool poem. I liked the way you reversed hell being bright and crowded instead of being in the dark and alone I would change the last line to something ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Other Re: Quotes For Thought

    I like these two! “All history is wrong and need to be rewritten.” Glen Ames "A true author does not care about the reader.” Sean Pendr Very funny! Charlotte

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Souls

    Sorry! But we all know each other so, no harm done eh? *Laughs nervously* But I did comment on the story!

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guilt

    Thank you again for the comments, I have edited it once again. Its nice to hear what you all think of it. Charlotte

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guilt

    Hi everyone! I've edited it again now, so if you could just crit it, I'd be much obliged. Thank you in advance! Charlotte The Charcoal Queen of Darkness

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I love all of it! i love the community and the blogs and I like reading other people's work. But blogs are the best!

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Time Today

    I like the words, the flow and the repetition. The poem sounded as if the person who was speaking was angry. Was that what you meant? Cool, sad, poem. I ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Souls

    Ok joseph, (see I spelt your name right!) I remember you at sam's halloween party 2006 as well? (I still have gypsy powers, so watch out!!!) Write something please, so ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dead Love

    Thank you, Book worm 113. (sorry i don't know your name.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dead Love

    Our love was a thousand candles burning inside us. It lit us up and warmed our souls, like a fire from within. When we met that night it was as ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Luna

    Loved the first bit, couldn't stop reading it. You have a talent for writing and I am so jealopus! (Joke) All the stuff you write is so good, or maybe ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Simile

    Cool poem. Liked the end part where you asked the reader what they thought. Definetly needs a new title. How about something to to with describing or life? love your ...

    Apr 6, 2007


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni