User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Welcome Mat Re: peace attack.

    Hi tie dye hero (what is that all about?) Welcome to YWS! We are being invaded by TW! Does that mean your an alien? PM me if you have any ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fascist

    I liked it! It was a good way of approaching a risky topic. Just a few things, I didn't like the way you kept saying fattening me with lies, the ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undead

    Thank you very much! I will try and edit it soon! Charlotte

    May 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I feel like I'm in an alternate universe

    Welcome to YWS! I think this iste is a lot easier to navigate than TW, but thats my opinion. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Bye Charlotte

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undead

    Does anyone like this? If you have any improvements just tell me! I need some advice on what to do with this story. Charlotte

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My first Sonnet - A painted beauty

    Thank you! I replied to your welcome post in the welcome forum! Glad to see your getting used to yws already! Charlotte

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions just PM me. I'm sure you will enjoy it here at YWS, we are a very friendly bunch! What sort of ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My first Sonnet - A painted beauty

    Thank you Jules! You comment did make me happy! I don't usuallly write love poems but I wanted to try a sonnet. Thanks Charlotte Very funny signature!

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME! (I am new.)

    Hi Firearris! Welcome to YWS. You can PM me if you have any questions. I love writing fantasy too. Finally! A girl on this site my age! look forward to ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    Hello Jessica, and welcome to YWS. Just PM me if you have any questions, I am happy to help. You should have more confidence, I'm sure you are a great ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Hi Stephen. Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions just PM me, I'm happy to help. Remember to post a few critiques before you submit any work. Also, I ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Random, bored haikus

    I like the last two and the first three were hillarious. Someone should write a funny book of funny haikus. Weird, but whenever I read haikus the voice in my ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    very cute and funny 8/10

    May 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 quite funny but not really funny.

    May 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undead

    A story I wrote at a writing club. Undead There is a dull numbness in me A scream rings in my ears But I feel nothing. I feel no joy ...

    May 11, 2007


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain