User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phobia Phobia Phobia

    I did not! You did this of your own accord! LIAR! XD

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ellima Had A Knife

    Thanks XD But I hope someone figures out what it's about. (My Book!)

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poop Poop

    Wow! This was truly great! I really want to eat my own poop now! And I might as well go and eat some scabs while I'm at it as well. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phobia Phobia Phobia

    Wow, this was really something. I'm sure you must be one of those 'special' people, eh, Thien? My friends TTHo95 and Child'splaysucks78 say that this really sucks and I think ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Abortion of Emotion (Death Metal)

    Ooh! Death Metal! I thought this was 'cool'. I could imagine the song in my head, which was fun and interesting as well. I love your title name: It seems ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ellima Had A Knife

    Yeah, I sucked at the whole humour thing. XD It's really just a song for people who know me very well/ or are me, so I wouldn't worry that you ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ellima Had A Knife

    This isn't serious or anything, just a bit of fun. I had the song 'Miss Lucy Had Some Leeches' stuck in my head and I wrote this weird rhyme thing. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Agent Valentine is...

    I will reveal the true identity of Agent Valentine by taking a journey around the world in only eighty days! Only eighty days, I here you cry? That's right, eighty ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Japan/China/Asia/Geisha

    Wow, thanks, that is really interesting stuff guys! Thanks a bunch!

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Can you name this song?

    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 100 points on the way!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Can you name this song?

    I've had this song stuck in my head for a long time, but I cannot find out the name it! If you can identify it: Artist/Composer/Song name, then I'll give ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Sweetielottie, Springrain, and tnme. Thanks, dud, but my name is Swottielottie, not Sweetielottie. :) That's the third person I've seen call me that. :) Kinda random but... oh well! I'd ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: -- Child's Play -- Some Rooms Should Never Be Exposed.

    Yeah! That's how we British spell it :) But thanks for critting!

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 That is Hayley Williams, right? :)

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    P.S. NO CRITIQUE TOO HARSH FOR ME!!! Lol That's a good attitude to have. XD They're meant to be the same, you say? Hmm... I think I understand what you ...

    Dec 31, 2008


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind