User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    The guard carried the struggling girl up the stairs and placed her on top of a barrel. Propping her up, the guard shoved her head through the noose and checked ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parents

    Very different way of describing parents. Its true that parents are supposed to be saviours and role models but they don't desire to be it. Brill vocab. Loved it. Charlotte

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Listen to the Rain

    Rain is an over used topic but you made this unique. I love it and the imagery is very good. But change this bit: there're droplets on my roof. To ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mosques & Synagogues

    I love it! Brilliant word choice and you tackle this subject well! The first two stanza were great but the poem did go on a little bit so maybe you ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tired

    Hi kristina/ Max. I agree with the others. it has potential for a great poem but we need a little more information. But don't give it all away. Not that ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prince

    Wow. That was deep (I think) I had to read it twice to understand what you were talking about but like I said wow. I love this part: Through my ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 its quite nice picture but not as good as the lotr spoofs avatars. bring them back!

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 its quite nice picture but not as good as the lotr spoofs avatars. bring them back!

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ellima 1,2 or three... Take your pick...

    Has anyone got any more ideas?

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ellima 1,2 or three... Take your pick...

    Thank you, that has been a lot of help. I think I will go with number two. Shadow twit, thanks so much for all the correcting you did! Charlotte

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ellima 1,2 or three... Take your pick...

    Ok, this isn't a whole story yet. But I've got a character Ellima and I have way too many different plots anmd stories about her. Can anyone help me chose ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: More cinquains

    Piano, haunting, broken playing,reading, loving Fingers stroke the keys Freedom Clarinet, Intricate, difficult sighing, blowing, listening A rage to master, Obsession War Battle, crusade fighting, sta

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I died on Salem Bridge

    I love the first stanza and the last. Really powerful poem but maybe it needs more punctuation (?) Sorry I can't be more helpful. Charlotte

    May 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cramps

    WOW! I love the last line. So.... brilliant. I loved it. I can't think of a single thing to improve it. Charlotte

    May 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: mai poem plzz read and coment!

    aaah!You remind me of my brother ConorR, he's on this site too. I think it is hillarious and don't worry, we all get a horrid review from Brad (shudders) sometime ...

    May 15, 2007


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear