User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Little Voice

    Oh!!!!! I love it! Wonderful rhythm, lovely choice of words and enchanting story! loved the ending! Charlotte

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The time has come for the Gra to enslave the world ♪♫

    You sound funny. Not in a bad way Imean like good funny. Your English is fine but I see what you mean about the bracket thing. I laughed when I ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bullets

    is this supposed to be about cutting? What's cutting? I thought it was about you murdering someone or something. But It was good. You kept me gripped as I was ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fall Out With Yourself

    i'm a little confused as too what this poem was about but i liked it. My favourite line was: I couldn’t use you just to be on the shelf I ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Real Beauty

    A little cliched but I like the concept. (Not that I know much about poems.) It is a good idea. So just add some description (show don't tell) and make ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rage of an infantile mind

    That was wow! I loved the repitition and the line about the infantile mind. I really felt for this person and it was a shock when I realised she/he was ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    Definetly change the title but I like it! Add a couple more stanzas/ verses and make the lines more punchy and you have a great poem. (not that is isn't ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I wanna be a poet

    Yeah it is quirky. I liked it. I needs more imagery and a bit more detail. Why does she want to be a poet? How does she become on? etc. ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    Thank you so so so so much! That was really helpful! Thanks Kitty 15 for being wonderful and fomatting it for me! Charlotte

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    Thanks! But i still have no ideea how to format it. i am terrible at paragraphs! if someone could show me it would be great! charlotte

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not another intro thread

    Welcome! This is the best site ever so you should have fun here! (as well as learning things) PM me if you have any problems or questions or you just ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Prophet

    Were you writing simply to make it seem as is the narrator was young or mad or not very educated? He/her tone was sort of like a child. V.good. But ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds: A Highly Experimental Piece of Writing

    That was hillarious! Just some of the stuff the dragon said was hard to read! And Spider pig rules! Charlotte

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    Thank you everyone especially Pushca for the very informative review. That will help me a lot. Thanks again! Charlotte

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mystic

    “Now, my children, you must open your minds to the other side. Let the spirits enter! Cast out thy thoughts and take in the spirits of the past!’’ Mystic May ...

    Aug 25, 2007


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake