User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Other Poetry Re: Don't Look Back

    You know I loved you, [s]You[/s](Put 'I' in instead) know you loved me too. But that can't change the things between us, no. And now it's time to let go. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Today is the Day

    To say, "Someday I will change the world" Who are you to believe? But who are you to disagree? [s]The sky is blue. The grass is green.[/s] Find the light ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You and Yourself

    I despise you. I authorized you. You compared me. Please, spare me? Take off that mask. I will not tell. Since I was polite, I do not Change this to ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to a rainy Scene (edited)

    It nice and surprisinly dark. I like the first piece of imagery but the last stanza confused me. It was quite good but it did seem like prose not poetry. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As Beautiful...

    If I could make the world as beautiful as you, I'd write the whole world over, Make the skies a bluer blue. I love this part! There would be no ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night Music

    play on daughter of the moonlight play through the night play on your gleaming white piano unblemished, unstained, uncorrupted pure and clean, unlike you. Play until your fingers can play ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    No way is it lame! It was a tiny tiny bit cliched but I liked the cuteness! ~Charlotte~

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Its ok.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Rude Customers

    It was funny but a little creepy. I'm never eating Mcdonalds again! (Thats a lie, i can't resist fries and milkshake!) ~Charlotte~

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Heartbeat

    It was pretty good but just a few things to do: 1) Why is it called heartbeat? Maybe add something in to do with it? 2) Describe more of what ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ceasing Souls

    I liked this poem but I think it needs more. maybe more to do with the title ceasing souls? A few more stanzas and it will be much better!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic Poem

    I liked the first line but I think you should change line 4. It was cute and imaginative. I adore it! Charlotte

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Highway

    Cool! The poem does show passion for cars /driving and I can picture everything you say. I love this part: Life seems so clear, in that rear view mirror Good ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Life Unseen

    Nice, flowing, gentle poem! I like it! Charlotte

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Troubled Reflection

    Beautiful. This might just be my favourite poem. Please write more stanzas! I adore the rhythm and language! Keep writing! Charlotte

    Aug 27, 2007


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson