User avatar

Swottielottie

  • Other Poetry Re: American Warrior

    It wasn't my kind of poem, but it was good if you're american or something. I didn't like that line either and some bits of it were cliched like the ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fickle

    I liked it but I don't know why it was called fickle maybe you could show that more or maybe its just me. Good work! charlotte

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Him

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Him I stare. (where are you staring from?) His hair like night, (hair like night? I'd like to see that) His smile too b

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    I bet you would but its good that you think about these sort of things, it means your curious which means your clever. (well, that's what I say anyways) Charlotte

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    RE stands for Religious Education, Don't you have one?

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Empress Charlotte the Portable of Londinium-le-Thames (And the funny thing is i live in london!)

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    *Applauds* Much better Iquippie! I like the way you gave your views on God at the end, it was quite interesting. (Will definetly need to show my R.E teacher.) I ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouds

    I got confused after the first four lines. Did the cloud kill him? Why? What were his flaws? Take save ferris' advice and do it subtly. What did you mean ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Critques

    They shred and tear, at the hearts of the illiterate. Breath stinking, Eyes shining. Pointed teeth gleaming. They tarnish and feather, The reputation of the fool. Fangs bared, Claws ready. ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    It was very short but I think that was what made it so good. I think I got the hidden message but i'm not so sure. I don't think you ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guilt

    Thank you! I may edit this someday but I wrote this a very long time ago. Thanks for the comments! Charlotte

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A New Me

    A New Me Is this what, I really want? A new life? (why is it a new life? Are you moving?) A new me? (what whould change) If that’s what ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    The start was very gripping! It was quite funny although I don't know if you intended that. The ending confused me. What on earth did she mean bye this?: "Because ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: bitter happiness

    A flame of desire burns within me, to touch your delicate skin. To feel your warm breath. You drive me insane, with all your love talks But are you real? ...

    Aug 28, 2007


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead